This course is designed to inform employees about the requirements for lockout/tagout during servicing and maintenance of machines or equipment. Also covered are the requirements of the OSHA Lockout/Tagout Standard, procedures for the application of locks and tags, and a discussion of the types of energy these procedures are designed to control.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand key components of the lockout/tagout standard
- Understand the purpose and elements of an energy control program
- Understand types and responsibilities of people involved with lockout/tagout
- Understand elements that must be included in energy control procedures
- Learn the training and inspection requirements
- Learn steps to safely apply energy shutdown
Lesson 1: US DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations Lesson 2: HAZMAT Compliance Lesson 3: Hazardous Material Shipment Lesson 4: Security
Internet Lock Out Tag Out - Wisconsin Safety and Buildings Division Electrical and Lighting Program
- Wisconsin Safety and Buildings Division Electrical and Lighting Program
- (608) 264-8795
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1400 East Washington Avenue
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! You may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.