This course defines, explains, and expands on electrical grounding and bonding, and the grounding and bonding requirements of the National Electrical Code®. The focus of the course is to ensure personnel and property electrical safety protection and the proper grounding of electrical services, raceway systems, and equipment as regulated by the National Electrical Code.
NEC 2008 Grounding and Bonding - Wisconsin Safety and Buildings Division Electrical and Lighting Program
- Wisconsin Safety and Buildings Division Electrical and Lighting Program
- (608) 264-8795
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- [email protected]
- 1400 East Washington Avenue
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.