PIC Microcontrollers: Design And Manufacture Your Training Kit
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1.3
- Language: English
- Audience: Microcontrollers Fans, Electronics Lovers, Engineers, No prior Circuit design knowledge is required, Newbies looking to enhanse there Circuit design skills and make great PCBs and training kits in not time.
There is many reasons Why You should Take this course:
- Commercial Training Kits have many functions that you might never use and add an additional cost which make the overall cost of a kit very high.
- There is no chance that you will find a kit that match your exact needs.
- Making things with your own hands will give you a very good understanding of how electronic boards are made and will help you be a professional in making permeant Printed circuit boards.
- You can easily adjust the items of the kit and make many copies at your home at a very low price.
- You will get to practice playing with electronics.
So This course will offer you:
- Introduction and Basics
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
- Training Kits and PCB
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
Subject Matter Expert
Work as an Engineer and web expert.
Graduated with the hieghest GPA among my colleges 95%, and I'v been working and teaching in the Engineering Industry since 2009.
I also work as freelance Mechatronics engineer, helped many students in their graduation projects, gave many courses about engineering topics.
More information about me:
·Work as writer, websites manger.
·Own more than 3 websites, 5 blogs and two YouTube channels with more than 1 Million view.
·Work with different ads networks.
·Working as Freelancer in Engineering by giving courses online and help students with different courses and graduation projects.
·Worked as volunteer coordinator in Campaign for tolerance and peaceful dialogue.
·A board member of the Microsoft .Net Club Team at Al-Azhar University.
·Leader of EngPal Team (A team that makes workshops and courses with reduced cost to help students understand and develop their skills).
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology - AlAzhar University
June 2012 – October 2012
·Worked as a Mechatronics Teacher and Practical Trainer, under the best student program.
·Left in October because of another much better working opertunite.
Daily contract at Gaza Training Center - UNRWA
October 2012 – June 2014
·Worked as a Mechatronics Trainer.
·Teached both Theoritical and Practical courses .
·Guided student and helped them in their graduation Projects.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.