This month will see the 18th Americas Food and Beverage Conference, and 360training.com will be there as an exhibitor! It will be our first time attending the show, and we’re looking forward to being part of this exciting event. The conference will take place October 27-28 at the World Trade Center, Hall C, in Miami Beach, Florida.
A Networking Opportunity That Can’t Be Missed
The 18th Americas Food and Beverage Conference is a unique networking opportunity. Event organizers expect 10,500 industry members, including retailers, agents, distributors, restaurants, manufacturers, and wholesalers. Meeting attendees can learn about new opportunities for food sourcing, manufacturing, and distribution throughout the Americas. These leaders can explore potential new business partnerships that can benefit both sides.
Getting a Foothold in International Trade
A significant reason to attend the 18th Americas Food and Beverage Conference is not only to expand your list of contacts and collaborative partners from the U.S., but from all over the Americas. Businesses can profit when they tap into international markets whether to receive raw products or to for retail sales. However, getting started is not always easy because of language, legal, and other obstacles.
This conference includes representatives from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America. Talking directly with these diverse companies can make it easier to overcome initial barriers, such as cultural and logistical, to international trade.
Who Should Stop By Our Booth
If you’re in the food or beverage industry, we hope to see you at our booth on Monday or Tuesday to talk about your business. 360training.com offers training courses in essential aspects of the restaurant industry. Course categories include the following.
- Alcohol service education, which is essential for restaurants with a liquor license, bars, nightclubs, and casinos. Courses cover topics such as current laws and regulations, as well as tips for handling customers. Managers, owners, wait staff and bouncers all need to know this information.
- Food handler training so that restaurants, manufacturers, and other food handlers can pass inspections. Distributors, servers, chefs, managers, and everyone else involved in serving and preparing food need to have training to avoid violating protocols.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) training to lower the risk of foodborne pathogens and chemical and mechanical contaminants getting into finished products.
- Food safety manager training for supervisors in charge of food safety protocols for food service establishments, distribution operations, and other food and beverage operations. Managers need to know the rules and safe protocols and how to communicate and enforce them effectively.
- Food protection manager training to enable managers to keep the food preparation environment safe for employees and customers.
These topics are not optional for anyone in the food and beverage industry. Every business needs to know and follow federal, state, and local regulations for food safety and alcohol service. At the expo, we can tell attendees more about the courses that you need for your specific business.
360training.com and Other Exhibitors in Attendance.
360training.com will be at Booth 440 at the 18th Americas Food and Beverage Conference on Monday, October 27, and Tuesday, October 28. Over 400 other companies are also scheduled to be on hand. In addition to the exhibit, the conference will also include various talks on topics such as FDA compliance, multicultural marketing, and best practices for U.S. importers and foreign suppliers. We are excited to be a part of the event!