First you will learn the difference between a trademark, a patent and copyright. Many people tend to confuse those. Once you understand the difference between these legal tools to protect the intellectual property of your business, you will learn which kinds of inventions and businesses should have a patent, and which shouldn't.
- This course is for entrepreneurs or people working on a startup
- This course is for people interested in protecting their business from competitors
- Understand why a patent might be needed
- Understand if a patent is right for them
- Understand the difference between when you might need a patent vs. trademark vs. copyright
- You will be better able to decide if a patent is something that is right for your business
- You will become a stronger/smarter entrepreneur by being able to think through how some of the legal aspects effect your overall business strategy decisions
- Section 1: Course introduction
- Section 2: Should you get a patent to protect your inventions
This is for United States law onlyPlease have sufficient English language skills because this course has no subtitles
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.