Who This Course Is For
This training is for people who are either dreaming of starting a business, or are in the early stages of starting a business. The course doesn't discriminate in who you are so this is equally a course for young people (maybe teen entrepreneurs) or older people, men and women, and people of all shapes and sizes.
The strategies I teach here are universal, and will help anyone in the beginning stage of their Entrepreneurship journey.
How This Course Is Structured
First I explain what is an entrepreneur, and what it means to truly be an entrepreneur, and how to ultimately become successful. After that I discuss the psychology of a smart entrepreneur, and the common characteristics that will help you be more successful.
I also explain what mistakes to avoid.
- This course is for aspiring entrepreneurs
- This course is for people who dream of one day starting a business
- This course is for first-time entrepreneurs
- This course is for young people who dream of becoming entrepreneurs
- Understand the psychology of an entrepreneur
- Get a sense of how to shape themselves to become a successful entrepreneur
- Understand the key factors that will make you successful
- Build habits that will lead to success
- Understand common mistakes and pitfalls, and how to avoid them
- Know what will increase the chances of failure and what will increase the chances of success
- Section 1: Course introduction
- Section 2: Entrepreneurship psychology
- Section 3: Other entrepreneurship nuances
- Section 4: Extra tips
Please have enough English language skills to follow along (there is no closed captions in the course)Please have an open mind to my suggestions
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.