You will also learn how to hire a good business lawyer to help you when you will need legal help.
As an entrepreneur, at one point or another, you will need to hire a lawyer. You will also have to understand many of the business law basics like issues with business registration, liability protection, entity types and more. This course will teach you all that and much more!
- This course is for entrepreneurs and small business owners
- This course is for people who needs to understand business law basics
- understand basics of business registration
- understand Internet privacy
- understand use of social media at work and home and how it pertains to employment
- understand how to protect your intellectual property
- Be able to determine whether your business should be an LLC, S corp, C corp, or a non profit
- Know how to hire a good lawyer when you need one
- Research a lawyer's disciplinary ethics background
- Know the difference between a patent, trademark and a copyright, and be able to determine when each is needed
- Understand legal issues surrounding Internet privacy
- Understand laws about hiring and firing employees and contractors, and what you can be fired or let go for as an employee
- Section 1: Course and instructor introduction
- Section 2: Company formation
- Section 3: How to hire a good lawyer
- Section 4: Patents
- Section 5: Social media use at work and online privacy
- Section 6: Additional topics
This course is for United States law onlyPlease have enough English skills because this course has no translations or subtitles
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.