Please Note: All students to this course will be able to ask questions to investors, entrepreneurs and consultants for free!
GET THE HELP YOU NEED AND START YOUR COMPANY TODAY!
Do you want to meet and interact with successful investors, entrepreneurs and consultants to get immediate assistance on how to create your own company?It is a common dream for many people to get a business off the ground. The problem is that it takes a lot of knowledge, expertise, and practical hands-on experience to achieve your highest potential.
In summary, if you are going to create a business, StartUp Success Stories: Tips for creating your own startup contains what you need to know. I hope you are ready to get started with what could potentially be the first step to success.
It's easy to want to start your own business, however the skill set you will need is extremely unique. Owning a business requires you to do the majority â if not all â of the work unless you get a partner early on.
In this course, you will be able to access a large selection of interviews from influential entrepreneurs, investors, and consultants. You will be able to listen to their wisdom, and absorb what they say. The goal is for you to gain a better perspective of how to operate a great business.
It takes years to acquire the insight that the interviewees share with you in this course. That's why having the opportunity to learn from educated and experienced businesspeople is so important. Instead of diving into a venture head-first, consider learning from the best.
By claiming a seat in StartUp Success Stories: Tips for creating your own startup, you will be exposed to the opinions of the following professionals:
- Christopher Jonet â operates the most renowned archery shop in his area.
- Dave Kaster â 15 years of experience in financial consulting.
- Carlos Flores â decades of experience in business consulting and investing.
- Doros Kyriakoulis â inventor of a hot product, the GoKey.
- Chase Hughes â a young business advisor who explains how to make it in a cut-throat industry.
- Alex Genadinik â seasoned entrepreneur who has seen it all.
- Jerry Banfield â motivated and hungry, Banfield exemplifies the attitude required for success.
- Michalis Virardi â an influential business consultant with strong background in teamwork and satisfaction.
- Stylianos Lambrou â began entrepreneurship at a young age. Currently, he runs 3 profitable businesses.
In addition to learning how to run a business, knowing how not to run a business is equally as important. Knowing where you can run into trouble and how to avoid it will greatly increase your chances of success. You will learn about the most significant pitfalls and how to avoid them.
To get an idea of the structure of these interviews, these are some of the typical questions I pose to the entrepreneurs, investors, and consultants:
- Tell us about your business.
- How did you finance your business?
- How did you get into entrepreneurship?
- How did you fund this business?
- What are the best businesses to start?
- What advice would you give to new entrepreneurs?
After this program, you will have the fundamentals of business and then some. You will be miles ahead of any other fresh entrepreneur, and you will be able to make much more informed decisions.
This will benefit you in multiple ways:
- You will save time and money.
- You won't squander any of your personal money on stupid things.
- You will have a permanent competitive edge over your competition.
- You will practical knowledge.
- And much more.
- This course is meant for young professionals who wish to create their own businessess
- This course is excellent for early stage startups
- Make informed decisions based on expert opinion
- Connect with successful entrepreneurs and ask them questions
- Know the pitfalls of business, and how to avoid them
- Avoid years or decades of trial and error â these experts have been there, done that
- Understand how to most efficiently turn your capital into profitability
- Understand the mentality of successful individuals
- Know how to attract high-class investors to believe in your startup
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Current business and how did you get started
- Section 3: Carlos Flores - Investor Consultant Entrepreneur
- Section 4: Dave Kaster - Small Business Consultant
- Section 5: Michael Virardi - Trainer | Speaker | Author
- Section 6: Doros Kiriakoulis - Entrepreneur
- Section 7: Chad Hughes - Entrepreneur and Consultant
- Section 8: Alex Genadinik - Mobile app entrepreneur marketer
- Section 9: Jerry Banfield - Udemy Instructor| Entrepreneur Online
- Section 10: Christopher Jonet - Entrepreneur
- Section 11: Extra entrepreneur advice
- Section 12: Bonus section and conclusion
Prepare a business idea and share your thoughts with participantsprepare questions about startups
Subject Matter Expert
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.