This course discusses different important sections of the Clean Water Act. The major component of the Clean Water Act is the NPDES Permit Program. The Clean Water Act prohibits anybody from discharging pollutants through a point source into the water of the United States unless they have an NPDES permit. This course also provides basic information about the NPDES Permit Program, guidelines for permit writers, and the most updated EPA regulations regarding the NPDES Program. In addition, this course also covers water quality standards, TMDL Programs, and wetlands as described under CWA.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.