course is about how to use Mamut based on the most popular functions which you as a Mamut systems operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
Read the task
Watch the video
Have a go at it yourself on your own system
Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
You'll learn how to set up the Mamut accounting system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software,
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Mamut for yourself.
The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task.
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts.
The course will take about 3-4 hours to complete."
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who need to increase their skills set
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or requiredStudents who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Mamut
Amend the nominal ledger
Add new customer and supplier details
Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
Post Petty Cash transactions
Prepare the VAT return
Reconcile the bank
Post the wages journal
Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports"
- Section 1: Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials
- Section 2: Getting Started
- Section 3: Setting Up The System
- Section 4: Nominal Ledger
- Section 5: Customers
- Section 6: Suppliers
- Section 7: Sales Ledgers
- Section 8: Purchase Ledgers
- Section 9: Sundry payments
- Section 10: Sundry receipts
- Section 11: Petty Cash
- Section 12: VAT - Value Added Tax
- Section 13: Bank Reconciliation
- Section 14: Payroll / Wages
- Section 15: Reports
- Section 16: Conclusion
You will need access to Mamut in order to complete the assignment - but we'll explain how to get a free trial of the software in lecture 2
Subject Matter Expert
Lisa's books include: How to write a book in two weeks, Constant Cashflow, Make the most of your money, How to start your own bookkeeping business, Cosmic ordering with Vision Boards and Quickbooks Online The Handbook. Some of the books are in audio-format on itunes and audible.
Lisa supports the charity The MS Society. A speaker, coach, consultant and an avid networker, Lisa enjoys meeting people and working on projects with like-minded individuals.
In her spare time, Lisa likes traveling, dancing salsa, writing books, learning languages, meditation and cosmic ordering."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.