"Quickbooks Computerised Accounts course is about how to use Quickbooks based on the most popular functions which you as a Quickbooks operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software at LEVEL 3.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
- You need to take your bookkeeping skills to the next level
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Quickbooks for yourself.
- You will need to have access to a copy of quickbooks 2006 edition â the version which this teaching is based on. Versions 2003, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 aren't too dis-similar from the edition which this is based on. If you have a newer version, and get stuck, the instructor is usually online to answer student queries for 2 hours each day.
You'll learn how to enter opening balances, post journals, calculate depreciation, dispose of assets, process the year end, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task.
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 3 certificate in computerised accounts.
The course will take about 3 hours to complete."
Bookkeepers and Accountants who need to increase their skills set
- Section 1: Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials
- Section 2: Getting Started
- Section 3: Setting Up The System
- Section 4: Nominal Ledger
- Section 5: Bad Debt
- Section 6: Asset disposal
- Section 7: Depreciation
- Section 8: Prepayments & Accruals
- Section 9: Closing stock adjustment
- Section 10: Capital
- Section 11: Reports
- Section 12: Year End
- Section 13: Written answers
- Section 14: Concluding lecture
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.