"Solibooks Computerised Accounts course is about how to use Solibooks based on the most popular functions which you as a Solibooks operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
Youâll learn how to set up a Solibooks system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software,
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Solibooks for yourself.
- You will be given access to SoliBooks - for 30 days (free trial).
The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task and a software booklet.
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts.
The course will take about 3-4 hours to complete."
- 1)Bookkeepers, Legal cashiers and Accountants who will be using this for their clients
- 2)Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of SoliBooks
- 3)Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- 4)Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required"
- Section 1: Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials
- Section 2: Getting Started
- Section 3: Setting Up The System
- Section 4: Nominal Ledger
- Section 5: Customers
- Section 6: Sales Ledger
- Section 7: Suppliers
- Section 8: Purchases Ledger
- Section 9: Sundry Payments
- Section 10: Customers - Sales Ledger
- Section 11: Office Bank account
- Section 12: Sundry Receipts
- Section 13: Petty Cash
- Section 14: VAT - Value Added Tax
- Section 15: Bank Reconciliation
- Section 16: Reports
- Section 17: Concluding lecture
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.