This course will introduce you to TRACE - the Transaction Reporting and Compliance Engine for the gathering and dissemination of market data in the bond market. For purposes of presentation, the material is divided into two lessons:
- Lesson One - Background and History of TRACE
- Lesson Two - Policy Objectives, Key Provisions of TRACE, Mechanics of TRACE
Upon completion of the course the student should have gained:
(i) an understanding of how and why TRACE developed and how it fits into the overall scheme of financial regulation, and
(ii) an understanding of the basic provisions of TRACE and some familiarity with the mechanics of its operation.
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.