At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the SEC's Regulation D.
- Differentiate between Rule 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, and 508.
- Interpret the compliance considerations within Regulation D.
- Outline non Regulation D transactions.
- Describe Blue Sky regulations.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: Insurance Principles and Legal Responsibilities
Lesson 2: Legal Responsibilities in the Agency
Lesson 3: Legal Responsibilities with the Insured
Lesson 4: Legal Responsibilities in the Insurance Contract
Lesson 5: Legal Responsibilities in Liability
Lesson 6: Legal Responsibilities in Consumer Protection
Lesson 7: Legal Responsibilities and HIPAA
Lesson 8: Legal Issues in Insurance Fraud
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.