At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Define business conduct practices.
- Differentiate between the major ethical dilemmas of today and 30-40 years ago.
- Identify the different concepts associate with business conduct.
- Identify the different dimensions of proper business conduct.
- Utilize techniques to protect confidential or proprietary information.
- List the various aspects of conflicts of interest.
- Describe the different consumer protection laws.
- Identify the different types of regulatory bodies.
This course covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: IRS Overview and Taxpayer Rights
Lesson 2: Which Option is best? Alternatives to an Offer in Compromise
Lesson 3: How to Determine When a Taxpayer Needs Professional Help
Lesson 4: Statute of Limitations
Lesson 5: Liens and Levies
Lesson 6: Filing Un-filed Returns and Replacing Substitutes for Returns
Lesson 7: Installment Agreements
Lesson 8: Delayed Collection and Currently Not Collectable Status
Lesson 9: Offers in Compromise
Lesson 10: How to Complete Form 656 (Offers In Compromise)
Lesson 11: Innocent Spouse Defense
Lesson 12: Other Options
Lesson 13: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.