Employers can offer "qualified" retirement plans that meet the specified criteria of the International Revenue Code (IRC) and Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA), or "non-qualified" plans that lack many of the tax preferences of qualified plans but are not bound by the strict statutory requirements. In either case, there are certain fiduciary responsibilities that must be met by those overseeing these types of plans. This course will address several topics including the administration of retirement plans, tax benefits, and plan distributions.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.