This course introduces the concept of qualified retirement plans, which must meet the criteria of the International Revenue Code (IRC) and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). You will also learn about non-qualified plans, which lack many of the tax preferences of qualified plans and are not bound by the same strict statutory requirements as qualified plans. Lastly, this course will also cover the various types of non-qualified plans.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.