This course covers a broad range of issues related to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) to help the student learn ways to guide clients through this, at times, complicated legislation. It includes the following lessons:
- Introduction to the Act
- How Consumers and Customers Are Affected
As the student completes this course, he or she should try to develop a broad picture of the implications of the GLBA and how it fits into the larger practice of consumer/customer financial services. The first lesson will assist with this project by presenting a history and case studies.
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.