This course focuses on the importance of suitability regarding institutional customers by concentrating on compliance and regulatory requirements governing Members in these areas. In 2011, the expectations put forth under FINRA Rule 2310 and IM-2310-3 will be consolidated into FINRA Rule 2090 (Know Your Customer) and 2111 (Suitability).This course discusses Members' suitability obligations for "reasonable diligence" and "essential facts", necessary to assess a customer's ability to independently evaluate risk and a Member's recommendation, and the Member's responsibility if it is determined that the customer is "non-independent."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.