Today, ETFs are one of the most rapidly growing areas in the investment fund industry worldwide. ETFs are expected to increasingly capture new investment flows from individual investors, financial advisors, and large institutional managers. The mutual fund scandals of 2003 and 2004 accelerated the trend for investors to shift money into tradable and cost efficient vehicles where they have more control over their investments, such as Closed-End Funds (CEFs), ETFs, exchange traded notes (ETNs), and exchange trade-commodities (ETCs). Some of the topics covered in this course are:
- A review of the history and nature of exchange traded funds
- Comparisons of ETF and related securities to more conventional investment securities
- FINRA’s stated position on ETF suitability
- A discussion of the concern with understanding the complexity of ETFs
- Recent litigation faced by a popular ETF sponsor
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.