The role of an insurance company and the products it offers is to protect its policy holders against a variety of risks. Insurance protects your property, your health, your life, and business relationships.
A by-product of the protection offered by insurance companies has evolved into what we know as annuities; these products are designed to protect policy owners against the risk of outliving a source of income.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define an annuity.
- Distinguish between the private and commercial annuity.
- Define the basic terms involved with annuities.
- Distinguish between immediate, single premium, deferred, and fixed annuities.
- Outline the key points of variable annuities.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.