Within the securities industry, the concept of 'suitability' is a fundamental business operation principle. The foundation of suitability requires that a registered representative have a reasonable basis for making investment recommendations to a client. These recommendations must be based upon the client-provided personal and financial information, such as the client's risk tolerance, financial situation, investment objectives, investment time horizon, and investment sophistication.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.