At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define “insider trading.”- Identify who is considered an “insider.”
- Summarize Federal Trading Laws.
- Describe the two theories associated with insiders.
- List the six groups who should concern themselves the most with insider trading.
- Identify “material information.”- Define “non-public information.”
- Describe the role of the SEC and the importance of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Describe how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act stiffened penalties for those found guilty of insider trading.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.