An employer can provide retirement benefits for employees by setting up a pension, profit sharing, or stock bonus plan. Initially, the only regulation of pension/profit sharing plans was through the IRS, and the only real authority the IRS had was in specifying whether a plan qualified for special tax treatment. Generally, the plan qualifies for special tax treatment if participation in the plan and benefits do not discriminate in favor of the employer's key employees.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.