Communication with the Public - Supervisory Level (Interactive)
Enroll in Just This Course - $25.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course is intended to provide guidance to broker/dealer-compliance and supervisory personnel in understanding regulatory rules and issues generally related to communication with the public and more specifically electronic communication.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the basic SEC and FINRA rules.
- Apply these rules to communications with the public.
- Describe electronic communication regulations.
- Differentiate between ethical and non-ethical marketing and sales techniques of variable security products.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your online course; you may now print your certificate(s) online from your default login page (you may need to refresh this page)
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235