"The course is about Credit Control Procedures. There's a video to explain the concept and downloadable templates which you can use in your own business.
The course will take approx 1 hour to complete.
It's an ideal course if you are working in the accounts / finance department and/or if you are thinking of embarking on a career in accountancy or bookkeeping and part of your requirement is to manage the debtors ledger.
If you are thinking of starting your own business and want to understand how to collect in your money and minimise bad debt then this course is for you."
- Business owners, students of accountancy / finance / bookkeeping, budding finance directors and management accountants
- Section 1: Introduction to the course
- Section 2: Credit Control Procedures
- Section 3: Other resources
- Section 4: Concluding lecture
- You will need an interest in collecting debt
- Be in the purchase ledger department or have an interest in the purchase ledger function
Subject Matter Expert
"Lisa Newton BA MSc FMAAT has a masters degree in Investment Management and a first class honours degree in Accounting with Marketing. She formed her first company in 2004 with Â£150 in the same month of graduating from City University, London UK. Lisa has never had a full time 9 to 5 job in her life. She's a serial entrepreneur and author who holds directorships in various industries including telecoms, software, hair & beauty as well as finance. She has won various awards in Business including: Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2007 and in 2008 Enterprising Business Award and has been nominated and shortlisted in numerous others. In 2011 and in 2012 one of her companies won Best Accounting Franchisor Award.
Lisa's books include: How to write a book in two weeks, Constant Cashflow, Make the most of your money, How to start your own bookkeeping business, Cosmic ordering with Vision Boards and Quickbooks Online The Handbook. Some of the books are in audio-format on itunes and audible.
Lisa supports the charity The MS Society. A speaker, coach, consultant and an avid networker, Lisa enjoys meeting people and working on projects with like-minded individuals.
In her spare time, Lisa likes traveling, dancing salsa, writing books, learning languages, meditation and cosmic ordering."
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.