Illinois Food Handler Certificate
This course is approved throughout the entire State of Illinois and meets the Illinois Food Handling Regulation Enforcement Act (410 ILCS 625), amended by SB1495 , passed into law on August 27, 2013 establishes food handler training requirements.
- All food handlers employed by a restaurant, other than someone holding a food service sanitation manager certificate, must receive or obtain American National Standards Institute-accredited training in basic safe food handling principles within 30 days after employment and every 3 years.
- If an entity uses an American National Standards Institute food handler training accredited program, that training program shall be automatically approved by the Department.
- Training may be conducted by any means available, including, but not limited to, on-line, computer, classroom, live trainers, remote trainers, and certified food service sanitation managers. Nothing in this subsection shall be construed to require a proctor.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 3.05 of this Act, food handlers employed in nursing homes, licensed day care homes and facilities, hospitals, schools, and long-term care facilities must renew their training every 3 years.
State Approved Illinois Food Handler Course - All Counties:
This course is a basic review of food safety practices for food service employees. This course is recommended for all food industry employees, which can assist employees in the implementation of safe food handling practices at their food establishment. The Illinois Department of State Health Services recognizes and has approved this Learn2serve.com Food Handler's Course. All students must present their completion certificate to their local health authority and must pay the required fees associated with registration at their local authority. THE COURSE FEE DOES NOT COVER ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Approved by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) – Approved Provider #14-071
- 100% online – no classroom attendance required.
- ANSI ASTM Accredited – Approved Provider #0975
- Recognized by more major corporations as the online compliance training resource.
- Bulk pricing available for any size business.
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide. Get licensed today!
What your registration includes:
- Quick, simple, and convenient online Food Handler course.
- Desktop and mobile-friendly online training course and exam.
- Official, printable Illinois Food Handler Card – Valid for 3 years
- Self-paced course – Follow your own schedule!
- Engaging, enjoyable, and fully interactive training.
- Unlimited 24x7 online chat and toll free phone support.
2 Hour Illinois Food Handler Course
Meet state requirements with this interactive training course!
|Course Name||Course Delivery||Credit Hours||Credit Type||Price||QTY|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Certificate Program||2 hrs||Certificate||$12.50 $7.00||Add to Cart|
|Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos||2*||$12.50 $7.00||Add to Cart|
|Illinois BASSET On-Premises Alcohol Seller-Server||4.0*||$14.95||Add to Cart|
|Food Safety: From Farm to Fork||$4.99 $0.00||Add to Cart|
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
What is a Food Handler Certificate?
If you work at a restaurant or handle food in a food selling or serving establishment, you'll need a Food Handler Training course.Learn More
Food Handler Training Certificate:
The Learn2Serve.com Food Handler Training course will discuss various food safety handling and serving principles. Upon successful completion of the course and the exam, you will earn your food handler certificate of completion.
Food Handler Training is often intended for entry-level professionals in the food service industry, such as servers, chefs, cooks, cashiers, and even c-store clerks. The Food Handler Certificate will require the learner to complete a brief 2-hour training course covering basic food safety principles. At the conclusion of the course, the learner will be tested on their knowledge of the content and learning outcomes. Upon successfully passing the exam, the learner will be issued a Food Handler's Certificate document (or card).Close
What is Food Manager Certification?
A Food Manager Certification is designed for mid-level or experienced professionals in the food service industry, such as restaurant managers, produce managers, c-store managers, etc.Learn More
Food Manager Certification:
A Food Manager Certification is designed for mid-level or experienced professionals in the food service industry, such as restaurant managers, produce managers, c-store managers, etc. With the Food Manager Certification Exam there are no required courses or training requirements leading up to the exam (unless jurisdiction requirements stipulate otherwise). The learner is assessed based on their knowledge of a set of concepts.
Upon successfully passing the exam, the learner will earn their Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) designation (or CFP). This acronym can be added to the individual's name. The certification is valid for a period of three to five years. At the end of the certification period, recertification will be required.Close