Washington Food Handler
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Washington State DOH Approved "Additional Food Safety Training" Provider
- 100% online - no classroom attendance required.
- Recognized by more major businesses as the online compliance training resource.
- Bulk pricing available for any size business.
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide. Get your training today!
What your registration includes:
- Quick, simple, and convenient online Food Handler training.
- Mobile and Desktop friendly online training course and exam.
- Certificate of completion available to print and download upon completion
- Self-paced course - Follow your own schedule!
- Valid towards a five year renewal
- Engaging and enjoyable, fully interactive training.
- Unlimited 24x7 online chat and toll free phone support.
2 Hour Food Handler Training
|Course Name||Course Delivery||Credit Hours||Credit Type||Price||QTY|
|Food Handler Training Course.||2*||$15.00 $7.00||Add to Cart|
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
What is a Food Handler Certificate?
If you work at a restaurant or handle food in a food selling or serving establishment, you'll need a Food Handler Training course.Learn More
Food Handler Training Certificate:
The Learn2Serve.com Food Handler Training course will discuss various food safety handling and serving principles. Upon successful completion of the course and the exam, you will earn your food handler certificate of completion.
Food Handler Training is often intended for entry-level professionals in the food service industry, such as servers, chefs, cooks, cashiers, and even c-store clerks. The Food Handler Certificate will require the learner to complete a brief 2-hour training course covering basic food safety principles. At the conclusion of the course, the learner will be tested on their knowledge of the content and learning outcomes. Upon successfully passing the exam, the learner will be issued a Food Handler's Certificate document (or card).Close
What is Food Manager Certification?
A Food Manager Certification is designed for mid-level or experienced professionals in the food service industry, such as restaurant managers, produce managers, c-store managers, etc.Learn More
Food Manager Certification:
A Food Manager Certification is designed for mid-level or experienced professionals in the food service industry, such as restaurant managers, produce managers, c-store managers, etc. With the Food Manager Certification Exam there are no required courses or training requirements leading up to the exam (unless jurisdiction requirements stipulate otherwise). The learner is assessed based on their knowledge of a set of concepts.
Upon successfully passing the exam, the learner will earn their Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) designation (or CFP). This acronym can be added to the individual's name. The certification is valid for a period of three to five years. At the end of the certification period, recertification will be required.Close