Louisiana Responsible Vendor Training
70 Learner Reviews -
Exclusive Offer! Get an Extra 5% Off this course until 9/30. Discount Applied in Cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Individuals selling or serving alcoholic beverages to the public.
This package includes a training and exam specifically approved for Louisiana. Get your LA Bar Card by completing the training AND passing the exam. After passing the training, you will recieve a code to unlock the exam. The training teaches you how to be a responsible seller of alcohol and how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability. You will learn how alcohol affects the body; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After successful completion of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Louisiana Responsible Vendor||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Louisiana Responsible Vendor Exam||Food and Beverage Programs|
This course will cover the following topics:
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Louisiana Specific Regulations
End of Course Instructions
Save Big With Group Enrollment
50+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.