ANSI Accredited Food Handler Certificate + TABC Certification Package
2356 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Audience: Professionals Selling or Serving food and alcohol to the public.
This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller or server of alcohol. In addition, you will learn about food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food safe environment.
After completing the TABC Seller-Server course, the student will be able to:
- Define terms used in this course
- Describe the purpose, goals, and rules for seller-server training and certification
- Identify the seller-serverâs role in the enhancement of public safety
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
- Use observations to detect that a minor is attempting to purchase alcohol.
- Recognize second-party sales
- Describe how seller-servers are responsible for the acts of their customers (Dram Shop Act).
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- List factors that affect BAC in individuals
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
- Discuss the seller-serverâs responsibilities and obligations under the Texas law concerned with preventing alcohol sales to minors, intoxicated persons, and non-members of a private club
After completing the Learn2Serve Food Handler Certificate Program, the student will be able to:
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve: TABC Seller-Server Training||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Certificate Program||Food and Beverage Programs|
This package will cover the following topics:
TABC Alcohol Server/Seller Certification
- Lesson 1: TABC Seller-Server Training Overview
- Lesson 2: Minors and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 3: Intoxicated Persons and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 4: Other Permits Texas Food Handler
Learn2Serve Food Handler Certificate Program
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Biohazards, Foodborne Disease, and Food Spoilage
- Lesson 3: Contaminants
- Lesson 4: Food and Temperature Control
- Lesson 5: Employee Health, Hygiene, and Training
- Lesson 6: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storing Food
- Lesson 7: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Lesson 8: Pest Control
- Lesson 9: Facility Design
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.