In this module, you will be introduced to the coding to billing cycle and the application of the coding systems used to code inpatient and outpatient medical services: ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS Level II National Codes.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and use of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS Level II coding.
- Interpret symbols, coding conventions, and guidelines used in ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS Level II coding.
- Assign diagnosis and procedure codes from ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS.
- Assign procedure codes from CPT and HCPCS Level II.
- Assign CPT and HCPCS Level II modifiers.
End of Course Instructions
When you have reached the end of your career training program you will recieve a certificate of completion.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.