Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act (GI)
29 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $0.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Credit Type: General
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand what OSHA is
- Describe the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- Explain how the General Duty Clause affects employers
- Identify the different types of OSHA violations
- Explain how OSHA conducts inspections
- Understand OSHAs requirements
- Understand employers and workers rights
- Written Safety and Health Program
- Site Characterization and Analysis· Training Program
- Medical Surveillance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitation at Temporary Workplaces
- Monitoring Handling Drums and Containers
- Decontamination Emergency Response Plan
Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act (GI) - OSHACampus.com
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of your course you will be able to print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
it was a really good Experience i had loads of fun
La Plata, MD
this training taught me a lot about osha regulations.
This short course training is awesome , and I recommend this course for every potential and employed associate. It will give such associate a greater understanding the precautions to avert potential accident. Also, employer should embraced the training.
Some of the lesson quiz questions are very poorly worded.
The session was good and full of knowledge, will have the same implemented wherever possible.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
To have knowledge To OSHA
New delhi, New delhi
Port harcourt, Rivers state
i love this assessment i have learnt a lot about OSHA act and its useful to me.Thanks team
only the material is too short
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235