ITIL Foundation 1.6: Module 02 - Introduction to ITSM
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1.14
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: ITIL Professionals
This module of ITIL Foundation is a starting point for students who seek the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain the ITIL Foundation certification. Introduction to ITSM is the second module within this in-depth and robust ITIL Foundation course of study, brought to you by Career Academy, an industry-recognized leader in IT certification training.
ITSM as a Practice
- IT Service Management
- Critical Success Factors
- ITIL History
- ITIL Description
- Need-to-Know ITSM Concepts
- Good Practice
- Service Value
- Utility Effect
- Warranty Effect
- Function - Process - Role
- What is a Process
- Process Characteristics
- Service Owner and Process Owner
- The RACI Model
- The IT Service Management Lifecycle
- Lifecycle-Oriented ITIL
- Service Lifecycle Processes
- IT Governance and Service Lifecycle
- The Service Lifecycle - Value to the Business
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.