In order to realize the greatest competitive advantage and retain the most qualified employees, companies must make an effort to ensure that a diverse population of employees is fully represented and that a culture of inclusion and respect is promoted and maintained. This program explores the realities of working in a diverse environment and discusses strategies to help you recognize, accept, and value individual differences in your workplace. Users will learn about the concept of diversity and how to recognize diversity issues that can lead to legal liability under anti-discrimination and harassment laws. Also covered are the positive steps that can be taken to embrace diversity and promote a culture of inclusion in the workplace.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the concept of diversity and how to recognize the diversity issues that can lead to legal liability under the anti-discrimination and harassment law
- Recognize the steps than can be taken to embrace diversity and promote a culture of inclusion in the workplace
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.