In order to realize the greatest competitive advantage and retain the most qualified employees, companies must make an effort to ensure that a diverse population of employees is fully represented and that a culture of inclusion and respect is promoted and maintained. This course discusses the advantages and pitfalls of working in and managing a diverse workforce. It also offers strategies to help managers recognize and value individual differences so as to maximize the potential of all employees.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Learn the advantages and pitfalls of working in and managing a diverse workforce
- How to best motivate and handle a diverse group
Subject Matter Expert
Syntrio, Inc. has been a force in the online learning industry since its inception in the late 1990s. While many e-learning companies spawned to satisfy the emerging market through various business models, from the start, Syntrio's objective was to provide clients with a cost-effective, turn-key online learning solution comprised of our own proprietary courseware and hosted learning management systems. This provided the flexibility needed to respond to the market with innovative and timely solutions.
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.