Exposure to blood and other potentially infectious materials occurs on a daily basis for many healthcare workers. Information provided in this course helps minimize serious health risks to healthcare workers who may be exposed to these materials. Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to describe bloodborne pathogens and how they are transmitted, control exposure to bloodborne pathogens, and apply appropriate procedures in the event of an exposure incident.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.