The International Environmental Management System Standard (ISO 14001) requires that all staff whose work may create a significant impact on the environment receive appropriate training. This course is intended to assist in addressing this requirement and explains the following:- the requirements of ISO14001 (such as environmental policy and procedures)- how to identify the environmental aspects of an organization and how to measure - these for continuous improvement.- the key roles and requirements of staff in an Environmental Management System.This course is intended to assist the training of a wide range of staff involved in Environmental Management Systems.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.