This course discusses Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) information that new employees need to know in their new position. Upon completion of this course, employees will be familiar with their company's EH&S policy and procedures, their roles and responsibilities related to ESH, and general safety precautions related to their work environment. Employees will know what to do in case of an emergency, how to properly report and investigate an accident, and the training requirements for their job task.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.