With the advent of a wider variety of more powerful lasers integrated into many areas of modern life, the issues involving laser safety are of even greater importance. People working with lasers, or with equipment containing lasers, need to understand the hazards associated with laser light, and know what precautions are in place to control these hazards. After taking this course, laser operators, and those working with equipment containing lasers, will be able to identify the nature and hazards of laser radiation, describe safety issues associated with the use of lasers in industrial and research environments, become familiar with standards and guidelines in order to control laser hazards, and identify and follow exposure controls and emergency procedures.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the nature and hazards of laser radiation
- Describe safety issues associated with the use of lasers in industrial and research environments
- Become familiar with standards and guidelines in order to control laser hazards
- Identify and follow exposure controls and emergency procedures
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.