This course examines workplace safety in laboratory environments, including health hazards, exposures, physical hazards, hazard recognition, exposure controls and emergency procedures. This course also includes optional sections on biological hazards. The course will assist employers in meeting the training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.1450, Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals in Laboratories. When employees complete this course, they will understand the physical and health hazards of materials commonly used in laboratories. They will also understand the methods and observations that may be used to detect the presence or release of a hazardous material and understand exposure control measures.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Meet training requirements of 29 CFR 190.1450 Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals in Labs
- Understand the physical and health hazards of materials commonly used in labs
- Understand the methods and observations that maybe use detect presence or release of hazardous materials and understand exposure control measures
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.