This course provides a general overview on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). By taking this course, you will understand what PPE is and the laws surrounding protection systems. This course provides an introduction to the different types of PPE's, their proper fit and limitations. This course is intended for all personnel who are required to wear PPE or are exposed to hazards in their workplace. Upon completion, the learner should be able to describe the role and limitations of PPE in an overall safety strategy, recognize workplace hazards and match the appropriate types of PPE, understand their responsibilities with respect to PPE, and recognize the importance of properly fitting PPE.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.