This module teaches prospective operators how to safely use a powered industrial truck in accordance to the OSHA training requirements. Employees will learn the principles and procedures for safe operation of these vehicles, safety practices to prepare a truck for use, principles of stability when operating a powered industrial truck, inspection protocols, and safe driving procedures.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.