Respiratory protection, or the use of respirators, can protect employees from a multitude of respiratory hazards that include chemical, biological and radiological agents as well as oxygen-deficient atmospheres. After taking this course, employees will be aware of the types of respirators and when to use them, the capabilities and limitations of respirators and the medical requirements for using respirators. Employees will also learn how to fit test and leak test respirators and their proper care and maintenance procedures.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the different types of respirators and when to use them
- Learn the capabilities and limitations of respirators and the medical requirements for using respirators
- Learn how to fit test and leak test respirators and their proper care and maintenance procedures
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.