Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
Get 50% off Ethics and Compliance Courses. Expires 1/31, discount applied in cart.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
The issue of drug and alcohol abuse is not new. However, over the recent years it has become evident that drug and alcohol abuse can adversely affect the workplace by decreasing its overall efficiency.
This course focuses on the management of alcohol and drugs in the workplace. It discusses the issues related to drug and alcohol abuse that the employees may encounter while at work. It also provides suggestions on how employers can reduce the risk to the employees' safety and productivity.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define and identify drug and alcohol abuse.
- Recognize the signs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Assess the financial and human costs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Devise an effective drug and alcohol policy.
- Arrange supervisor training sessions.
- Understand how to carry out drug and alcohol testing.
- Organize employee assistance programs.
This course covers the following topics:
- Defining the (Substance Abuse) Problem
- Commonly Used Drugs and Addiction
- Signs of Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Risk Factors
- Costs of Alcohol and Drug Use in the Workplace
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Supervisor Training
- Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
If you have any requests for technical or instructional support, then please contact the 360training Support Department located in the HELP section of your account profile. Technical support inquiries are handled immediately; instructional support questions are answered within 24 business hours, with information provided by a qualified professional in your field through our network of subject matter experts.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 question module quiz at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.