Workplace bullying can have devastating effects on victims, witnesses, and on organizations. In this course, managers and supervisors will learn how to recognize and address workplace bullying, as well as common prevention strategies to keep their work area bully-free. They will learn how to analyze their own behavior to ensure it is appropriate at all times and the importance of promoting a culture of mutual respect in the workplace.
At the end of this course, student should be able to
- Understand the significance of promoting a culture of mutual respect
- Learn how to recognize and address workplace bullying
- Know common prevention strategies against workplace bullying
- Analyze their own behavior to ensure it is appropriate at all times
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.