This course for non-managerial college employees, including student-employees, discusses the human characteristics that are protected by anti-discrimination laws and school policy and the type of conduct related to the "protected classes" that can lead to a claim of unlawful harassment. It also discusses the steps employees can take to prevent workplace harassment and what to do in the event that they witness or experience it.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.