Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other federal and state equal employment opportunity (EEO) laws protect employees and job applicants from discrimination based on their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, and other protected grounds. This course teaches managers and supervisors to make employment decisions that adhere to anti-discrimination laws, promote respect, improve morale, and, in turn, prevent claims of discrimination and employer liability.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- As a manager, make employment decisions that adhere to anti-discrimination laws
- Learn how to promote respect, improve morale and prevent claims of discrimination and employer liability
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.