This course is specifically designed to comply with California Law AB 1825 which mandates employers with 50 or more employees to provide a minimum two hours of interactive sexual harassment prevention training for all supervisory employees. The course is divided into ten sections. Starting with the laws, myths, and costs related to sexual harassment, the course moves through the many dimensions of sexual harassment prevention. It details the definition, nature, and types of sexual harassment in the workplace, discusses liability issues, and outlines how supervisors should deal with and prevent sexual harassment, including the importance of non-retaliation and how to handle complaints. The course also presents the legal nuances of discrimination and harassment and finishes with the opportunity for students to learn about their own company policy on sexual harassment. Each section contains fictional scenarios, real-life case studies, and exercises to test your knowledge and support learning.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the laws, myths and costs related to sexual harassment
- Understand the liability issues and how supervisors
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.