The Notification and Federal Employee Anti-Discrimination (No Fear) Act was brought into law to help reinforce existing antidiscrimination, EEO, and whistle-blowing laws. This course provides an overview of the provisions of the No Fear Act, enabling Federal agencies to better comply with antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws. It helps federal employees understand their rights and responsibilities under these laws, as well as detailing manager and supervisor responsibilities.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define and understand the basic provisions of the Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002 (No FEAR Act)
- Understand the rights of federal employees against discrimination and retaliation
- Know what antidiscrimination and whistleblower Protection Laws protect you
- Be knowledgably on how to file a complaint alleging discrimination or retaliation
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.