This course teaches employees to recognize conduct and circumstances that can give rise to a claim of sexual harassment including those which create a hostile work environment. It also discusses the dangers of engaging in office relationships and the steps to take if one witnesses or experiences sexual harassment.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize conduct and circumstances that can give rise to a claim of sexual harassment
- Discuss the dangers of engaging in office relationship and the steps to take if one experiences sexual harassment
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.